How to book
Bookings can be made online via our website or travel operators or direct email to email@example.com or call +61 467 403 426
How is the process of my booking?
Enter date travel, total guests and click Book Now
Enter your details and click confirm booking at the bottom of the page
Payment Required page, choose to pay via Credit Card or Bank Transfer and click continue and your booking DONE.
The payment may be made by Bank Transfer, Credit Card Visa / MasterCard / American Express / Paypal.
Are my credit card and bank details secure?
At no time do we record your credit card information on our site. When you make a booking on website, your payment details are processed securely by SecurePay Australia Post which has the highest possible level of SSL security. We keep a secure record of your booking details until your payment settled. After this, your payment details are not stored.
Once the payment is made, Please allow 7 days transaction time, we will send confirmation of your payment.
Deposit & Final Payment
- Full Payment, if your booking is made less than 30 days prior to your scheduled day of arrival, at the time of booking.
- A deposit of 30% of the total rental amount is payable and remaining payment must be received at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- Once final payment of your booking has been made, confirmation of that payment and your booking will be sent to you via email or via preferred communication you choose at the time of your booking.
Security Deposits (Refundable)
Ssecurity deposit is required, whether we collect your credit card details or cash of AUD$200 and is refundable. The security deposit will normally be refunded at the end of the rental period or direct transfer, if there is no valued damage to the Property or its surrounds or contents caused during the Rental Period or If Mandala is left in an untidy fashion, extra cleaning fees will apply.
Please treat the Property rented accordingly and leave the Property and all its contents in good order and in an acceptably clean condition.
Any changes to your booking travel dates will be based on availability.
Cancelation of a booking may result in forfeiture of deposit and payments made based on the following:
- Between 2 – 4 weeks prior to arrival 30% of booking cost is non- refundable.
- Between 30 – 60 days prior to arrival 10 % non- refundable
- Additional 10% administration fee for cancelation on Peak Season (Dec-Feb)
No-Shows or Terminations
If you do not show up for your booking or terminate your booking early after you have checked in you will be charged a 100%
Check-in & Check-out
Standard check-in at 2:00 pm and check out time at 11:00 am, late check out can be arrange, subject to availability.
We strongly recommends that at the time of booking you purchase your preferred travel insurance to cover items including but not limited to: loss of booking amount through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and any medical expenses.