How to book
Book Direct via our Online Booking website or direct email to or call +61 467 403 426 or Facebook/IG@brunyislandvacations
How is the process of direct booking?
- Enter date travel, total guests and click Book Now
- Enter your details and click confirm booking at the bottom of the page
- Payment, choose to pay via Paypal or Credit Card then click continue and your booking DONE and immediately confirmed
Payment can be made by Paypal, or Credit Card Visa / MasterCard
Is my credit card details secure?
At no time do we record your credit card information on our site. When you make a booking on website, your payment details are processed securely by SecurePay Australia Post which has the highest possible level of SSL security. We keep a secure record of your booking details until your payment settled. After this, your payment details are not stored.
Prepayment / Full Payment
- 7 Days prior to arrival, full payment required.
- Payment via Visa/Master card will be scheduled 7 days prior to arrival
- A Deposit payment via Paypal can be made at minimum of 10% of the total booking.
- Once final payment of your booking has been made, confirmation of your payment and more information about your stay will be sent to you via email or via preferred communication you choose at the time of your booking.
- Flexible Cancelation and changes dates based on availability.
- Full refund if the booking is cancelled at least 7 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival, the booking deposit will be held as credit to be used within 12 months.
- If you unable to travel due to Covid-19 Travel restrictions or become unwell, bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival with no cancellation fee “full refund”.
No-Show or Terminations
If you do not show up for your booking or terminate your booking early after you have checked in you will be charged a 100%.
Security Deposits (Refundable)
Security deposit of AUD$200 is required and refundable. The security deposit will normally be refunded at the end of the rental period if there is no valued damage to the Property or its surrounds or contents caused during the Rental Period or If the property is left in an untidy fashion, extra cleaning fees will apply.
Please treat the Property rented accordingly and leave the Property and all its contents in good order and in an acceptably clean condition.
Check-in & Check-out
Standard check-in at 2:00 pm and check out time at 10:00 am.
You must check in using check in TAS app upon your arrival.
Due to COVID-19 cleaning guideline by the Tasmanian Government, we keep our property vacant for 24 hours between guests. Early check-in and late check-out by request only.
We strongly recommends that at the time of booking you purchase your preferred travel insurance to cover items including but not limited to: loss of booking amount through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and any medical expenses.